Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dude Looks Like a Potato


I went to London's Third Annual Charity Potato Fair today. Unfortunately there were no Celebrity Potatoes (see right and below), because they are (mysteriously) staying at Dulwich College this year, but there were lots of heritage seeds and mushroom logs and very delicious chocolate brownies, as well as several nice old men who knew a lot of claggy soil and 1st early potatoes.

My late-breaking New Year's resolution is to keep a note of the (more interesting) things that I cook. I've already forgotten most of the things I've made this year, despite thinking on several occasions "oooh I must remember that as it was very delicious" and so I'm going to start today. Ideally I should make a note *after* I've made it, as so that I can include my thrilling thoughts and observations, but, erm, never mind. Anyway, this evening we're going to have Pumpkin, Coconut and Ginger Curry. Let's hope it's nice.

No comments: